Friday • November 06 • 08:31 PM • Filed under: Panama
- It rained bigtime on the first parade, which is apparantly almost a tradition - everyone just kept on going.
- Parents and supporters marched with their bands - sort of a moving crowd.
- The drum salesmen in Panama are doing a very good business.
- Never noticed majorettes marching in high heals (some even the spiked variety) until here.
- Was a little surprised to see that USA flag.
- It started on time and they did a great job of cleaning up afterwards.
Hope you enjoy the pictures. Take care.